Friday, January 30, 2009

You're Gonna Miss This...Moment

Just for something different, I decided to make this week's "You're Gonna Miss This Moment" about something about the family member I haven't yet mentioned. Our dog, Jude. These days he is a fairly peaceful and sedate, though still playful, three-year old German Shepherd. He weighs in at just under 140 lbs. He is one big dog. He looks like this:


But when we first brought him home, and this is the part I miss, he was only seven weeks old, and he looked a lot more like this:



He was tiny and adorable and, well, needy. He needed to go out every night at 3am to do his business. Luckily said business was much tinier then, but I DON'T miss the late night rendezvous in the front yard. I do miss the tiny cuddly little pup who used to be able to sleep in my bed while still allowing room for the humans. Things change, and this is just one more of those moments that I really miss. Thanks to Pam over at You're Gonna Miss This Moment for taking me on my weekly trip down memory lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment