Friday, June 21, 2013

Eyes on her Dad...

The last few years it has been amazing watching the boy I fell in love with so many years ago turn into a father as he began parenting the three kids I had with my first husband.  His commitment to them melts me for the most part and I love the way they have grown to love him...so much so that if we argue they often take his side and accuse me of picking him...but one of the best things about our tiny daughter is that I am getting to see him as a Dad with his very own baby girl.  It's been magical.  





2 comments:

  1. I love this <3 There is nothing more sweet and heart melting that seeing a man be a father to his children :) And a daddy that babywears is the best kind of daddy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome! Sounds like you found a great guy

    ReplyDelete